Instead of trying to sell you a car that we have in stock, Michael's Motor Cars will find the car that YOU really want. You tell us what to look for -- your personal preferences and specifications... and we find it for you.
Michael Rowen's experience in buying, selling, and evaluating cars is extensive. Even before he had a driver's license, he was in love with cars. That love affair has been transformed into a career that has spanned 25 years.
Michael's Motor Cars is indeed, a natural evolution of Michael Rowen's natural talents. His career has taken him from under the chassis to the sales floor and the board room. He knows cars, and he knows the business of cars. And just as importantly, he knows how to match client's wants and needs to the vehicles that will make them happy.
- For a decade, he owned Great European Motor Cars, a Lancaster imported car dealership.
- He has helped restore numerous classic cars for collectors.
- He is involved with vintage car racing in the United States and co-drives in the prestigious 1000 mile Mille Miglia Italian road race.
- He has flown all over the United States and Europe to examine cars for collectors.
- Even during the time he spent managing his family's business, Susquehanna Glass, his friends and family members sought his counsel on their car purchases.
So, don't settle for the best car you can find.
Let Michael's Motor Cars find you the car you really want!
Questions? Email us or call at (717)392-2888 or (717)278-8888 (cellular)
or by Fax (717)392-2888
or by mail at 922 N. Queen St.,
Lancaster PA 17603
~ See us on Autotrader.com ~
Copyright © 2004- Michael's Motor Cars.
All rights reserved.